Learn the language your body has been speaking and predict your periods with confidence!
Using the Sympto-Thermal Fertility Awareness Method allows you to have a better understanding of your body. Did you know it's speaking a language? The language is...
- changes in your cervical fluid and
- changes in your morning temperature.
Once you learn this language and the specific dialect that your body speaks, you'll finally know if your vaginal secretions are normal or not, when to accurately expect your period (no more surprises!), and if you experience a healthy menstrual cycle... which is a sign for all sorts of things about your body!
What do you say when someone asks you, "Are your periods normal?" What are they really wanting to know? Normal periods have to do with things like:
- How often you get your period or have spotting;
- The heaviness, lightness, and color of the flow;
- How many days your period or spotting lasts;
- The level of pain you experience with your period.
Getting normal periods (which means normal for the general population and normal for you) means you probably don’t have:
- thyroid problems
- pituitary problems
- adrenal problems
- other abnormal changes in hormone levels
- premature ovarian failure (POF)
- polycystic ovaries (PCO) or polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS)
- endometrial build-up
- uterine fibroids
- loss of bone density
- and more!!!
Sometimes there are non-contraceptive health indications for using hormonal contraceptives, but when a woman's period is suppressed, she may not have the opportunity to know if everything is a-okay with her body.