Maybe you're just beginning to think about getting pregnant. Maybe your TTC journey has been difficult and long. Or maybe you have lots & lots of questions about increasing your chances of conceiving and just want some good, practical answers.
Contrary to *inaccurate* popular belief, charting your cycle should not cause you stress. And, having sex on days 12, 14, 16, and 18 of your cycle may lead to a pregnancy... or it may not. Charting your cycle will allow you to answer the question you ask yourself at the end of everyday,
"Am I fertile? Yes or No?"
In May 2013, a study was published that said:
“Poor fertility-awareness may be a contributing cause of infertility.”
Because of women seeking assisted reproductive technologies (ART) to get pregnant over 87% of them could NOT correctly identify the days during their cycle in which sex could lead to a pregnancy… over 87%!!!
If you chart your cycle using the Sympto-Thermal Fertility Awareness Method, you have the potential to be one of the 12.7% that can correctly identify the days during your cycle that sex could lead to a pregnancy. The range of fertile days can be as short as 1 day and up to 6 days (with the typical fertile window being just 3 days).
The study went on to say:
- Most women who are having trouble conceiving attempt timed intercourse within what they believe to be the fertile window of the menstrual cycle.
- The majority of women attending assisted reproductive technology clinics cannot accurately identify the fertile window of the menstrual cycle.
- Fertility-awareness education is lacking in primary health care.
I Can Help You...
- learn the language of Fertility Awareness and to chart your cycle.
- interpret the specific dialect of your fertility signs and your chart.
- better understand reproduction & fertility.
- be an active participant in your preconception plan.
Charting Your Cycle
- What's "Normal"?
- Healthy Menstruation?
- Healthy Ovulation?
- Healthy Hormones?
- Healthy Semen Analysis?
- Properly Timed Intercourse or Insemination
- Stress Reduction!
- Good Food
- Exercise & BMI
- "Best Bedroom Practices"
- TTC Statistics
- Traditional Chinese Medicine including Acupuncture & Herbs
- Mayan Abdominal Massage
- Chiropractic Treatments
- Western Herbs
- Mind-Body-Spirit Connection