You found me! I'm really excited to be a part of your journey toward a better understanding of your body.
I teach Fertility Awareness through one-on-one consults to individuals and couples Denver, Colorado and virtually online anywhere. The Natural Birth Control online video class is available here. We can discuss your reproductive health & any questions you may have, your charts & the goals you want to reach with Fertility Awareness, and pretty much anything else via email, phone, Skype, or FaceTime.
Like so many other people, I discovered the amazing secret about women’s reproduction and fertility after reading Taking Charge of Your Fertility by Toni Weschler and Garden of Fertility by Katie Singer. In 2006 I started charting my cycles to avoid pregnancy. After telling so many mesmerized close friends and complete strangers all about the wonders of cervical fluid, I decided in 2009 that I wanted to teach other women the Sympto-Thermal Fertility Awareness Method (FAM).
I became a Holistic Reproductive Health Practitioner (HRHP) through Justisse Healthworks for Women in 2012. This qualifies me as a Fertility Awareness Educator (FAE).
Originally from southeastern Pennsylvania, I spent 10+ years living in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado with my husband going hiking, soaking in natural hot springs, and eating really yummy food. At the beginning of 2017, we moved to Berlin in Germany and are loving this worldwide adventure we're on!
- Justisse Healthworks for Women - HRHP (Holistic Reproductive Health Practitioner) - Edmonton, Alberta, Canada, 2012
- Messiah College - BA (Bachelor of Arts) in English (Writing Concentration) - Grantham, Pennsylvania, 2002
- First Aid Training Participation Certificate (2017) - 8 hour Workshop in Berlin, Germany
- Our Whole Lives (OWL) Facilitator (2015) - 20+hour Workshop - Trained to facilitate comprehensive sex education to students in grades 7-12.
- Youth Mental Health First Aid USA (2013) - 8-hour Workshop - Trained to provide initial help to young people experiencing mental health problems such as depression, anxiety disorders, psychosis and substance use disorders.
- Teen S.T.A.R. Teacher (2013) - 8-hour Workshop - Sexuality Teaching in the context of Adult Responsibility
- The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Massage (2008) - 17.5-hour Level One - Self-Care Workshop
- WAIT Training Instructor (2008) - 16-hour Workshop (Now called REAL Essentials) - Positive, fun, interactive curriculum to "teach skills for healthy relationship development, partner selection, and future healthy family formation."
- Client Advocate Counselor, Buena Vista Pregnancy Center (2007) - 8-week Workshop
- DONA International (2006) - 18-hour Birth Doula Workshop
- Flowers Fertility, LLC - Founder, Fertility Awareness Educator - Denver, Colorado, 2011-present
- Healing Roots Natural Medicine with Dr. Erika Enos - Virtual Administrative Assistant - Denver, Colorado, 2016-present
- Kindara, Inc. - Fertility Counselor for iPhone app - Boulder, Colorado, 2013-2014
- Mountain Midwifery Center - Billing Manager, Administrative Assistant - Englewood, Colorado, 2009-2013
- American Adventure Expeditions - White Water Raft Guide - Buena Vista, Colorado, 2003-2006
More About Me...
- Holistic Cancer Living coaching & consulting (Monthly Cancer Support Group in English facilitator at the Berliner Krebsgesellschaft and Weekly Young Adult Cancer Meetup in English facilitator)
- Public Speaking experience
- Fertility Awareness Professionals Yahoo! Group since 2009
- The Fertility Awareness Network since 2012
- Natural Family Planning Professionals Yahoo! Group since 2013
- Fertility Appreciation Collaborative To Teach The System (FACTS) since 2013 (Associate member since 2015)
- Toastmasters International - Competent Communicator Award (2013 , 2014)
- Volunteer at Girls, Inc. of Metro Denver (2013, 2014)
- Business Impact Group since 2013
- Blog on Tumblr
My FAM Circle of Women...
These women (and so many others not pictured here) are passionate trailblazers in the world of women's holistic reproductive health.
We're on your side!
Perhaps alternative and holistic therapies will be the answer you seek for your health concerns. These women and I will offer you great information for that avenue. Or maybe Western medicine will be the answer for you. These women and I will educate you, encourage you, and empower you as you navigate that system. All of us believe there is no right or wrong way, only the best way for each woman to make informed, healthy choices regarding her sexuality, reproductive health and fertility... and to be wonderfully supported along way.
Want to find a qualified Fertility Awareness Educator? More here...