If you feel like your body’s fertility is a big mystery to you, it doesn’t have to be that way! Learning to chart your cycle using the Fertility Awareness Method will help you answer some pretty important questions:
- “Am I ovulating?"
- "Is my period late because I’m pregnant or because I’m stressed out?"
- "Is this a late period or a miscarriage?"
- "Why can’t I get pregnant?"
- "Is my vaginal discharge supposed to be like this?"
- "How many times do I ovulate each cycle?”
Charting can help you consciously conceive your child, know the optimal time for conception to occur, and have useful information to present to health care providers & alternative practitioners.
I’ll be teaching a “Fertility Awareness to Achieve Pregnancy" class on Monday, June 24 at 6:30pm at Natal to Nest in Highlands Ranch, Colorado. Register online at Natal to Nest or by phone 303-221-6378 ($60/couple).
Come find out how you can easily answer all those questions about your body’s fertility!